- GoFly Moth Experience Vouchers are valid for 6 months.
- Upon receipt of a Voucher it is the Customers responsibility to book the flight with GoFly.
- If the flight has not been booked by the expiry of the Voucher then GoFly shall not be obliged to accept such a booking in relation to the expired Voucher.
- Customers paying fully in advance shall pay 100% of the price of any Voucher at the time of booking. Such a price shall include VAT.
- Customers part-paying for a Voucher shall pay a part-payment fee for each Voucher of £50. The balance of any part-paid Voucher shall be made on the day or at any time prior to the flight. Full payment of a part-paid Voucher shall incur an additional fee equivalent to [5%] of the total price of all options booked at the time of part-payment.
- Flying is potentially dangerous – Many of GoFly’s experiences involve some personal risk. In redeeming this voucher customers accept the existence of an element of risk. Life insurance policies vary in their coverage and some may exclude certain activities GoFly offer. It is advisable for the customers to check with insurance companies in advance. GoFly has its own liability insurance which will provide insurance for participants in the case of negligence on behalf of the operator. GoFly cannot accept any responsibility for any loss howsoever arising from contracts with customers for the supply of vouchers (save in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Weight and Height limitations apply – GoFly reserves the right not to take as a passenger anyone who weighs more than 16st (101kg) or is less than 1m tall or taller than 2m.
- Physical agility limitations apply – GoFly reserves the right not to take as a passenger anyone whom it considers, at its sole discretion, may not be able to safely climb into or out of the aeroplane.
- Physical and Mental fitness limitations apply – GoFly reserves the right not to take as a passenger anyone whom it considers, at its sole discretion, may pose a hazard to flight safety.
- GoFly aims to book the Customer’s flight at a time and date selected by the Customer. However, GoFly reserves the right to change the date or time of the flight in the interests of flight safety or due to prevailing weather conditions or due aircraft serviceability. Where such changes are necessary GoFly will seek to provide adequate notice to the Customer but reserves the right to make such changes at any time prior to the flight.
- The Customer who purchased a Voucher has the right to cancel the purchase of that Voucher within 7 days of purchase. In such circumstances GoFly shall refund the full cost of the Voucher to the person making the payment.
- After the expiry of the 7-day period the Customer is not entitled to a refund in the event of a cancelled Voucher.
- GoFly reserves the right to cancel a booking if the Customer does not satisfactorily complete the pre-flight documentation required prior to flight.
- GoFly reserves the right to cancel a booking if the Customer does not report to the GoFly Reception Desk at the time specified in the booking confirmation.
- GoFly reserves the right to cancel a booking if the Customer does not report to the aircraft as required by the GoFly Staff.
- GoFly reserves the right to cancel a booking if, at its sole discretion and without being obliged to provide details, it considers that a Customer is unable to comply with the Weight and Height requirements, the Physical Agility requirements, and/or the Physical or Mental Fitness requirements as set out above.
- In the event thatGoFly cancels a booking for any of the reasons stated above (Conditions 13 – 16) then no refund shall be payable to the Customer and GoFly shall not be obliged to re-book the Customer in relation to that Voucher.
- In the event that a Customer agrees during a flight to buy an upgrade to that flight then such an agreement shall be binding. The Customer shall be bound to pay in full for that upgrade upon landing.
- GoFly reserves the right to modify the course, route, height, time and conduct of any flight as may, in the sole opinion of the Aircraft Captain, be necessary in order to maintain flight safety.
- The Customer acknowledges that in accordance with the terms of the Air Navigation Order any passenger is required by law to obey all lawful commands of the Aircraft Captain once embarked upon a GoFly aeroplane.
- The Customer shall obey all lawful commands of the GoFly staff whilst airside on the airfield.
- GoFly has a strict policy on verbal abuse and threatening behaviour. GoFly may at its absolute discretion cancel any Customer’s booking if it considers that the Customer or any of the Customers’ party are verbally or physically threatening its staff, its customers or any other person.
- Flight Experience durations given in marketing literature (whether given in brochures, websites, e-mails or verbally) are indicative only. GoFly gives no guarantee of any minimum period in the air.
- GoFly retains the copyright of all images (still or video) produced by GoFly staff or GoFly equipment.
- GoFly retains the right to use in its promotional material any images (still or video) the copyright of which it owns.
27. Complaints – At GoFly we welcome feedback from our experience flights. If customers encounter a problem on the day, they should it to GoFly’s attention and GoFly will try to make it right and ensure that it does not occur in the future.
28. Other – All of GoFly’s prices are correct at the time of publication and include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of publication. GoFly reserves the right to make changes to prices without notice; however, once a voucher is purchased the price paid remains valid regardless of when the experience is undertaken (provided it is within the valid period).
29. Prepayments may be paid in a maximum of 2 installments. Each of these installments includes a £1000.00 non-refundable deposit if GoFly see’s fit. Deposits are returned on an individual basis and is the decision of GoFly.
30. No trial lesson bookings may be made without full payment of the experience being received by GoFly.
31. If an experience is cancelled within 24 hours prior to the experience start time, GoFly reserves the right to levy a £30 cancellation charge, which if not paid, may be taken from the amount paid towards to experience as payment.
Text, graphics and images used in all of our promotional literature are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part without express permission.
All of the above terms and conditions apply as a condition of using any voucher, weather of not the holder is the original purchaser. GoFly reserves the right to change these terms from time to time without reference to customers.
These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory, and are governed by and in accordance with English Law. The purchaser and GoFly agree that and problems fall under the jurisdiction of the English Courts.